Torrentz is a free meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines. It indexes torrents from major torrent websites and offers compilations of various trackers.
- Torrentz is a meta-search engine (aggregator) and a Multisearch. This means we just search other search engines.
- Torrentz is a very powerful internet location search tool.
- Torrentz is not a torrent cache, torrent tracker nor a torrent directory.
- Torrentz does not host or “make available” any files or torrents in any way, shape or form.
- Torrentz links to other independent search engines that might host torrent files. We have absolutely no control over those domains.
- Indexing process is completely automated. We don’t check it. Whatever the stupid bots suck in goes. The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Torrent files are simply metadata and cannot be copyrighted.
- We don’t host torrents, we don’t even save torrents for ourselves after the filename and size extraction.
- Torrentz is similar to Google.
- Torrentz will gladly remove any links at copyright owner’s request. Read Takedown Policy below.
- Torrentz has been around for well over 12 years now.
- Torrentz has a spotless relationship with copyright owners and governmental organizations (Child protection, etc).
- Torrentz respects reasonable copyrights and acts in compliance with EUCD and DMCA. Yes, Really.
- Torrentz loves you.